This lentil salad recipe is no exception. The flavours of this dish are totally outstanding, yet unexpected. This special combination of flavors that creates a truly remarkable salad that is lip-smackingly tasty and totally addictive.
- Cook the Lentils Till they are soft but Not over Cooked. Cool them off
- Chopped the Leek, onions, carrots, Celery roots into Bruniose. Sauté them and cool them off
- Measure the Olive Oil and the Vinegar
- Chopped the Onions, Toast the Cumin and fennel seeds and Grind them
- Mix them together and keep in the Fridge
- Wash the Rocca leaves, mix the Labneh Goat with Zattar and Sumac
- Prepare the Vinegrate Dressing for the Rocca By mixing the olive oil, lemon juice, and Salt, then place it the fridge.
- In a Bowl add the Cooked Lentils, and the Cooked Leek, onions, Carrots, Celery Leaves
- Add the Readymade Dressing and mix the salad well, and TAAT.
- Mix the Rocca Leaves with the Readymade Vinegrate Drissing.
- Place the Ready Salad in the Serving Plate
- Add the Mixed Labneh on top of the Salad
- Add the Mixed Rocca Leaves