Making an amazing stew is a whole lot simpler than most people figure. All you basically have to do is throw a bunch of tasty ingredients in a pot and let it do its thing. Check out this amazing oriental recipe of Lobia with kofta and potato stew that you will absolutely love it.
This dish is recommended to serve with flat bread or rice.
1. Combine lamb, chopped onion, black pepper, cinnamon powder and parsley in a mixing bowl. Mix well and shape the mixture into meatballs.
2. Heat vegetable oil in a sauce pan and meatballs until golden in color, add onions and continue frying until onions are soften.
3. Add green beans, stir for 5 minutes then add spices, tomato, tomato paste, coriander, water and MAGGI chicken stock.
4. Bring to boil, simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
5. Add potatoes, cover and simmer over low heat for another 15-20 minutes or until cooked and fork tender.