A marrocan version of potato fritters, crispy outside and tender inside potato, rich with nutrients and perfect for a small snack.
- Potato paste:
Step by Step method
- Boil potato until they are cooked.
- Drain the boiled potatoes and let them cool.
- Mash the potatoes with a fork, add egg, parsley, coriander and spices. mix well.
- Make small balls from the paste and press them a little by the palm of hand.
- Dip the patties in egg then in flour.
- Fry the patties in hot oil in both sides until they are golden brown.
- Serve hot.