Mouthwatering healthy and satisfying... eggplants ( or your favorite kind of vegetable) stuffed with bulgur, meat and vegetables mix and cooked with tomato sour sauce.
- For the sauce:
Saturated Fat (g)
Trans Fat (g)
Total Fat (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (RAE)
Vitamin C (mg)
Vitamin D (μg)
Vitamin E (mg)
Riboflavin (B2) (mg)
Vitamin B6 (mg)
Vitamin B12 (mg)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Step by Step method
- Wash the vegetables, cut the top and remove pulp.
- Heat Ghee and saute bulgur for a few minutes. just to absorb the flavor. Set aside.
- Mix all the stuffing ingredients and add into the bulgur.
- Fill all the vegetables with the stuffing mix.
- place the bones at the bottom of the pan.
- Place the stuffed vegetables and place a plate above them... we need to make sure they will not move.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients with some water and the excess liquid from the stuffing if available.
- Pour over the pan and add more water to cover the platter.
- Bring to a boil over a hight heat.
- Turn the heat to medium, cover and cook for around 1 1/2 hour.
- Check if its almost done, then add lemon, and salt. Cook for another 15 minutes or until its done.
- Move the vegetables into a serving platter and the sauce in a bowl.
- Enjoy it hot!