These cookies are great and beautiful! Check out this interesting twisted recipe that you will absolutely love it.
1. Preheat oven to temperature indicated on package/recipe.
2. Roll out dough on lightly floured surface, and cut cookies into desired shapes (about 1/8 thickness) and bake for 7-9 minutes. Make sure you have an even number of cookies.
3. Cool completely on wire rack.
4. Place half of the cookies bottom side up on a microwaveable plate and place one marshmallow on each.
5. Microwave for about 15 seconds or until marshmallow puffs up. You may have to do this a few at a time, depending on the size of your microwave.
6. Top with the remaining cookies (bottom side down) to make a sandwich.
7. Melt chocolate chips until smooth either on the stove top or in the microwave.
8. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the top of the sandwich cookies.
9. Allow chocolate to cool completely before serving or storing in an air tight container.