Cauliflower is a member of the cruciferous family of vegetables, often overshadowed by its green cousin broccoli. Adding to cauliflower's appeal is its extreme versatility. You can eat it raw, add it to salads, or use it in your cooking. Cauliflower can even be seasoned and mashed for a healthier version of mashed potatoes. Check out this interesting Middle Eastern recipe of cauliflower that you will absolutely love it.
1. Combine flour, eggs, baking powder, and water in a medium bowl, stir until you got a little bit creamy texture.
2. Cut the cauliflowers, rinse them well with water, then boil until tender. Drain and add them to the previous mixture.
3. Season the cauliflowers with salt and black pepper.
4. In a medium saucepan, put the oil, wait to be heated well.
5. Put some of the mixture on the palm of your hand; place it carefully in the hot oil. Repeat until you complete all the quantity.
6. Watch the cauliflowers until become golden color. Remove from the oil and serve hot with pita bread.