A very health salad that you can also serve as a dip or as a topping for crackers or pita wedges for an appetizer plate. Raw celery root and yogurt make the base of this delicious dish, garlic and walnuts jazz it up. Enjoy!
- The dressing:
Saturated Fat (g)
Trans Fat (g)
Total Fat (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (RAE)
Vitamin C (mg)
Vitamin D (μg)
Vitamin E (mg)
Riboflavin (B2) (mg)
Vitamin B6 (mg)
Vitamin B12 (mg)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Step by Step method
- Peel the celery roots and shred.
- Add lemon juice to prevent them from browning. Mix well.
- Stir in grated garlic, mayonnaise and yogurt.
- Add salt and mix them all.
- Take over a serving plate, sprinkle walnuts.
- Garnish with celery or parsley leaves.
- Take photos, taste and share your experience with us.
Tips & variations
you can share this recipe with friends and save it to your device and prepare it at any time.
If the ingredients are not available yet, bookmark this recipe and try it as soon as you can, meanwhile browse the other recipes for today's lunch!