Are you looking for an extraordinary flavor of meatloaf? Then you have to try out this delicious, easy to put together recipe that you will absolutely love it.
1. Preheat oven 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, cracker crumbs, salt, pepper, egg, onion and tomato sauce.
3. Mix lightly.
4. Shape into a loaf and place in a baking dish.
5. In a small mixing bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar, water, mustard and vinegar.
6. Brush the loaf with this mixture.
7. Place meat loaf in oven and bake 1 hour and 15 minutes, basting occasionally with sauce.