If you are a pepper lover, then this salad is dedicated for you! Check out this tasty oriental salad recipe that you will absolutely love it.
1. Broil the pepper halves for about 5 minutes, until the skin has blistered and blackened.
2. Pop them into a plastic bag, seal and leave for 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the onion for about 5-6 minutes, until softened and translucent.
4. Remove from the heat and reserve.
5. Take the peppers out of the bag and peel off the skins.
6. Discard the pepper skins and slice each pepper half into fairly thin strips.
7. Place the peppers, cooked onions, and any oil from the pan in a bowl.
8. Add the crushed garlic, pepper, salt; pour in the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, add a generous squeeze of lemon juice and season to taste.
9. Mix well, cover and marinate for 2-3 hours, stirring the mixture once or twice.
10. Just before serving, garnish the pepper salad with chopped fresh parsley.