Wrap sandwiches are great for so many reasons: they're low in carbs, they taste yummy and you can wrap up anything your heart desires! For added variety, try different flavors of tortillas or stick with whole wheat for more nutrients. Check out this interesting wraps recipe that you will absolutely love it.
1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except for the herb mustard. Set aside. Spray a stovetop grill pan with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
2. Spray eggplant slices with cooking spray and grill until tender, about 5 minutes per side. (The eggplant may also be cooked on an outdoor grill or under a broiler.) Set aside.
3. Spray a large sauté pan with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring, until soft, about 2 minutes.
4. Add spinach and cook until it wilts, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and let cool slightly. Squeeze out excess water.
5. Place a flat bread on a work surface and spread with herb mustard. Lay lettuce leaf on top, followed by half of the eggplant, spinach, tofu, pepper and tomato slices. Roll up tightly.
6. Repeat with the remaining flat bread and fillings. Slice each wrap in half.