Meatballs aren't just for spaghetti! You can cook and serve these little globes of deliciousness in many different ways to enjoy their taste. Check out our Middle Eastern version of meatballs that you will absolutely love it.
1. Preheat oven to 350 F (176 C).
2. In a small nonstick fry pan, heat oil over medium heat.
3. Sauté onion and garlic for 3 minutes or until browned.
4. In a medium bowl, combine ground lamb, couscous, egg, parsley, turmeric, cinnamon and ginger.
5. Add sautéed onion and garlic.
6. Mix well, form into 1 and 1/2 inch meatballs.
7. Place on a prepared baking sheet.
8. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, turning after 15 minutes, until browned on all sides and no longer pink.