Rice cooked with meat and wonderfully aromatic spices that will be a wonderful addition to your table. Check out this oriental recipe that will melt your heart way!
1. Brown meat, on all sides in 1 tablespoon butter.
2. Add seasoning to meat and stir. Pour three cups boiling water over the meat. Cover and let cook for one hour on a medium high heat, or til the meat is done. Measure the broth left in a measuring cup. Add enough water to make up 3 cups of liquid.
3. Stir onions and garlic with 1/2 tablespoon hot melted butter, till slightly brown.
4. Add the meat and the liquid to the onion mixture. Stir tomato paste over. Bring to boil then add the rice and raisins.
5. Cover the pan and reduce heat to low. Let cook for 30 minutes. Open the pan and stir just the top layer. See if rice is cooked. You may need to cook, covered, a few minutes longer.
6. Serve rice and garnish with the meat and nuts.