Gravy is a sauce, made often from the juices that run naturally during cooking and often thickened with wheat flour or cornstarch for added texture. Onionin invites you today to try this twisted version of milky sauce that will blow your mind away!
1. Heat 1-2 tablespoons oil in a skillet over medium heat.
2. Whisk in flour, whisking constantly for about 1 minute.
3. Slowly add milk, whisking constantly.
4. Stir in pepper and salt and continue cooking.
5. Whisk constantly for about 10 minutes, or until thickened.