Kemeh is more like dense mushrooms rather than the renown truffles, and it can be cooked in many ways, the most common is Mufaraket Kemeh; Dessert truffles sauted cooked with sauted lamb. a delicious and precious seasonal dish that you will definitely enjoy.
Step by Step method
- Finely chop the onion and Saute with Ghee on medium heat until tender.
- Add the meat and fry till brown on all sides. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Cut the truffles into bite size pieces and add them to the pot with chicken stock and some extra hot water as required.
- Bring them to the boil and simmer for about 30 minutes till the meat and truffles are fully cooked.
- The truffles should keep their dense firm texture.
- Serve with Arabic bread or vermicelli rice.