A dip with a different taste, texture and flavor than your usual mezze spread. Walnut, red pepper, pmegranate molasses render a taste you will never forget.
Step by Step method
- Quarter the red pepper.
- Rub with a little bit of olive oil.
- Roast in oven for 20 minutes.
- In the food processor, grind onion.
- Add pepper and grind together.
- In a bowl, Add walnut, breadcrimbs, onion, red pepper and salt. Mix well.
- Add Olive oil, water, and pomegranate molases. mix everything very well.
- Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour, or until the mixture becomes thicker.
- Mix again and serve with a little olive oil on top.