If you are confused what kind of sauce is suitable to you chicken or meat dish, then you really need to check out our interesting mushroom sauce recipe that will be a tasty add to your next chicken or meat meal.
1. Put the butter in a pot, over high heat, stir by using a wooden spoon, until it melts.
2. Add the mushroom halves, low the heat, and leave the ingredients until color change.
3. Pour the cooking cream, season with salt and pepper, stir the ingredients until homogeneous.
4. Leave the mixture on low heat until it boils and becomes small thickness.
5. Remove the pot from the heat, stir for two minutes, and then return it to the heat and leave to boil again.
6. Turn off the heat and serve the sauce hot with chicken or meat dishes.