Oriental cuisine, the home of delicious Arabic food recipes, invites you to try Mutabbag Bel Laham dish. (The name mutabbaq or sometimes mutabbag in Arabic means "folded"). A mouthwatering appetizer from the Arabian Gulf that you will absolutely love it.
1. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, salt and sugar, adding oil and water gradually until smooth and soft dough is formed. Cover and rest in a warm place.
2. Heat vegetable oil in a sauce pan, add minced meat and lightly brown, add onions, garlic and spices and sauté until meat is fully cooked and onions are translucent.
3. Add water, MAGGI Chicken Stock and simmer on medium heat until all liquid is absorbed.
4. Add beaten eggs, green onions, and tomatoes and mix, insuring an even distribution of all ingredients.
5. Divide dough into golf size balls and roll out each piece into a thin flat layer.
6. Place a spoonful of the filling in the center of the dough and fold over the edges to form a square shape.
7. Gently pan fry each stuffed pastry about 2 minutes on each side or until golden and serve immediately.