In most Middle Eastern countries the ingredients of muttabal are as simple as eggplant, garlic and lemon juice, a lightened up tahini, a free version of baba ghanouj. But our recipe today is a little bit different, we are going to show you how to make a tasty version of muttabal but this time with foul (Beans). Check it out and enjoy the taste.
1. Clean the beans and cut them into pieces, then cook in boiling water.
2. Meanwhile, crush garlic with a wooden pestle with 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
3. When the beans are cooked, drain them and mix with crushed garlic.
4. Add the sumac then chopped cilantro and olive oil.
5. Arrange on a plate decorated with coriander leaves and serve with boiled eggs.