This is a nice change from your ordinary pancake. The cardamom goes nicely with the rose water while the cinnamon is a nice addition to the orange blossom water. Check out this oriental tasty recipe that you will absolutely love it.
1. Mix the flour, baking powder, cardamom (or cinnamon), sugar, and salt in medium bowl.
2. Beat the egg, honey, rose water (or orange blossom water) and oil together in small bowl. Then combine the egg mixture with the dry ingredients. Stir until well blended.
3. Note: 1/2-1 cup of water may need to be added to the batter to get the right consistency.
4. Pour a small amount of almond oil onto griddle then heat. Ladle a small amount of the batter onto the griddle.
5. Smooth into a circle then fry until bubbles appear and edges are dry. Flip over and continue to cook until the other side has turned golden.