Summer is coming and it’s time to start looking for new and unique drinks to try. Check out this interesting twisted recipe that will blow your mind away!
1. Rub orange juice on the edge of glass and then place the glass in white sugar to rim glass.
2. Set the prepared glass in freezer to chill until needed.
3. Next dissolve the 4 teaspoons of sugar in 6 tablespoons of orange juice.
4. Pour the orange mixture into the prepared glass.
5. Add the club soda and top with ice cream.
6. Pour the remaining orange juice and sugar (if any - from rimming the glass) over the ice cream and garnish glass with an orange slice.
7. Serve with a straw and a spoon, enjoy immediately.
If using sodas instead of juice or liqueurs, please substitute the club soda with your preferred soda, (lemon, orange or grapefruit).