This dessert is very refreshing and a perfect end to any meal. Check out this tasty twisted recipe that will blow your mind away!
1. Peel and segment all the oranges.
2. Place oranges in a bowl, cover, and refrigerate.
3. Mix water and sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil on medium-high heat.
4. Stir until sugar dissolves.
5. Boil gently for about 10 minutes.
6. Stir in rose water and remove from heat.
7. Cool and refrigerate for 30 minutes or more.
8. To serve place oranges in individual serving bowls, pour rose water syrup on top and add some crushed ice.