This oriental flatbread pizza is one of the quickest and yummiest ways to enjoy pizza. This pizza recipe is particularly great to satisfy sudden pizza craving or when you have some surprise guests to feed.
1. Crush the garlic and then mix it together with the oil.
2. Brush the piece of flatbread with half the oil mixture, place in a pre-heated oven at 356ºF for 5 minutes.
3. Place the sliced mozzarella on top of the flatbread, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Slice the tomatoes thinly, spread them over the bread, add salt and pepper.
5. Place in the oven for 7 minutes.
6. Wait until it takes on a golden colour.
7. Mix the remaining oil with the balsamic vinegar.
8. Chop the basil leaves.
9. Once the pizza is ready, sprinkle it with the sauce and the basil.