In the Middle East kebab refers to meat that is cooked over or next to flames; large or small cuts of meat, or even ground meat; it may be served on plates, in sandwiches, or in bowls. How about to make this dish more interesting?! Check out this interesting recipe of oriental kebab with akawi cheese that you will absolutely love it.
1. Place the minced meet in a bowl.
2. Grate the akawi cheese over the meat.
3. Add the grounded pistachio.
4. Add salt, black pepper, cinnamon, and Arabic mix spices.
5. Mix well all the ingredient together.
6. Start adding the kebab in metal skewers.
7. Cook them over charcoals, and make sure to don't overcook them.
8. Served with shaved red onion mixed with lemon zest, parsley, and sumac.
If you don't have metal skewers, you can roll the beef over the chopping board till it becomes same as the shape of kebab and you can cook them over a non stick pan.