A smoothie is a thick beverage made from blended raw fruit and/or vegetables, with other ingredients such as water, ice, dairy products or sweeteners. Check out this oriental smoothie recipe that you will absolutely love it.
1. Soak the apricots in the warm water until softened, about 20 minutes. Drain and transfer to a blender or food processor.
2. Add banana, strawberries, sugar and vanilla and pulse until chopped.
3. Add half of the orange juice and puree.
4. Pour into a pitcher and stir in the remaining orange juice.
5. Refrigerate until very cold, for about 2-3 hours.
6. Serve in small glasses garnished with mint, if desired.