Oshaar is a very popular lemon pickle. It’s simple yet rich in its flavor, and usually it is eaten with rice and meat.
Step by Step method
- Start cutting the Limes in + shape from its middle section.
- Fill with the sea salt until it’s totally stuffed and place in the jam jar.
- place some carrot and garlic slices in each jar evenly.
- Pour vinegar in each jar to reach the middle of each one.
- Close the jam jars tightly, and make sure you put them in an area that is exposed to sun for almost 6 or 7 weeks.
- Boil the red chili in a small pot half filled with water, then remove the water, repeat this step 2 more times.
- grind the chili in the food processor with the boiled water and 2 fresh garlic cloves.
- Mix this blend with the pickled lemon and add the black seed before you close the jar again.