A vegetarian Turkish salad made of a tasty and colorful roasted mix of eggplant, bill pepper, tomato, and marinated with garlic lemon and olive oil.
- The sauce:
- The vegetables:
Saturated Fat (g)
Trans Fat (g)
Total Fat (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (RAE)
Vitamin C (mg)
Vitamin D (μg)
Vitamin E (mg)
Riboflavin (B2) (mg)
Vitamin B6 (mg)
Vitamin B12 (mg)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Step by Step method
place lemon juice, olive oil and minced garlic in a wide bowl. Mix them all.
- Roast the eggplants and bell peppers over the stove or in the oven till they get soft. If desired roast the tomato too.
- Remove the skins. Cut them all in cubes. If you do not roast the tomato, also cut it into cubes.
- Place them into the sauce and add parsley.
- Sprinkle salt over.
- With a wooden spoon stir slowly making sure not to crush the vegetables.
- Take them over a serving plate and if desired serve with lettuce, arugula or other greens.
- Take photos, taste and share the results with us.
Tips & variations
you can share this recipe with friends and save it to your device and prepare it at any time.
If the ingredients are not available yet, bookmark this recipe and try it as soon as you can, meanwhile browse the other recipes for today's lunch!