When it comes to sauce recipes the options are endless! And because we are different, we like to represent everything new in the world of cooking. Today we are going to show you how to make peanut sauce that will please every one of your family members, especially when you serve it with fresh spring rolls.
1. Heat the oil and add the garlic, chili paste, and tomato paste.
2. Fry until garlic is golden brown.
3. Add the broth, sugar, peanut butter, and hoisin sauce, and whisk to dissolve the peanut butter.
4. Bring to a boil.
5. Reduce the heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
6. Garnish with the ground peanuts.
Sriracha sauce:A blend of tomatoes, chiles, onions, peppers, vinegar, sugar and spices used as a condiment or seasoning.
Hoisin sauce:A thick dark-brown Chinese sauce made from soybeans, chiles, sugar and salt (may also have vinegar or garlic). Used as a table condiment and flavoring to cook dishes.