What is better than a healthy tasty and full of nutrients for your light snack or you can serve it with your meatballs, beef, lamb and chicken dishes.! try this Kidney Bean Salad and share it with your beloved family or friends.
- The sauce:
Saturated Fat (g)
Trans Fat (g)
Total Fat (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (RAE)
Vitamin C (mg)
Vitamin D (μg)
Vitamin E (mg)
Riboflavin (B2) (mg)
Vitamin B6 (mg)
Vitamin B12 (mg)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Step by Step method
- Wash the kidney beans and drain.
- Mix all the main ingredients in a plate.
- In a small bowl mix all the sauce ingredients and pour the sauce on the piyaz.
- Garnish with the boiled egg, fresh parsley and black olives.
- Piyaz goes well with meatballs, beef, lamb and chicken dishes.
- Don't forget to take photos and share them with us!
Tips & variations
you can share this recipe with friends and save it to your device and prepare it at any time.
If the ingredients are not available yet, bookmark this recipe and try it as soon as you can, meanwhile browse the other recipes for today's lunch!