Are you ready to taste the Irish flavor in your kitchen? Check out this amazing Irish recipe of Salmon, cucumbers, and crunchy pistachios yogurt that will make the recipe absolutely perfect.
1. Place the whole salmon in a fish kettle and add cold water, making sure that the water covers all of the fish. Add the bay leaves, sprigs of fennel, lemon, and peppercorns, and season with sea salt. Bring to a boil, then turn off the heat and let the salmon cool completely in the water.
2. Once cooled, pour the water out of the kettle and let the salmon drain free of any water. Using a paring knife or your fingers, carefully remove the skin from the salmon.
3. Transfer the salmon to a large serving plate. Slice the cucumber very thinly (using a mandolin if you have one), and place the thin slices along the center of the length of the fish. Garnish the rim of the salmon with sprigs of fennel and lemon wedges.
4. In a bowl, mix together the yogurt, lime zest, and finely ground pistachios.
5. Serve the salmon with the pistachio yogurt on the side.