An easy simple dish of cooked rice and flavored with saffron.
Step by Step method
- Wash rice throughly until water runs clear.
- Place rice in a non-stick pot. Add enough water all the way until the first knuckle of your index finger.
- Add canola oil.
- Add brewed saffron and salt.Give it a good stir.
- Cover the pot and cook on high until the liquid is absorbed.
- Once the water has been absorbed turn the heat down.
- Wrap the lid of the pot in a towel, cover the pot with it, and steam for 30 minutes longer.
- Invert the rice onto a platter and enjoy this bright and gorgeous rice!