Whether mashed, baked or roasted, people often consider potatoes as comfort food. It is an important food staple and the number one vegetable crop in the world. Check out this oriental recipe that will melt your heart away!
1. Spray the pan, and add the onions and celery.
2. Cover and cook on low until they are tender and almost lose color.
3. Stir it occasionally.
4. Blend in the corn flour, add the potatoes and stock. Stir constantly until boiling.
5. Simmer for 30 minutes.
6. Add spinach and stir until it is defrosted and heated in the soup.
7. Add the skimmed milk, heat through and serve.