In the world of cooking only sky is your limit! You can invent absolutely stunning recipes with simple ingredients and available equipment in your kitchen. Check out this egless, milkless tasty cake and enjoy the taste.
1. Put water and raisins into a saucepan, bring to a boil, and turn off the heat. Allow to sit for 10 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Add butter or margarine to saucepan, and let the mixture sit until it reaches room temperature.
4. Stir in the rest of the ingredients.
5. Pour into an 8" by 8" pan or an 8" cake pan.
6. Bake 35 to 40 minutes in a 350 degree oven, until a toothpick comes out clean.
7. Serve warm or cool.