The rich nutty flavor of groats is combined with the freshness of tomatoes and peppers to cook this easy, healthy yummy dish... you can enjoy it as a vegitarian dish or add meat to enrich this recipe.
Step by Step method
- Saute Onion with oil until translucent.
- Add green pepper and saute for a minute.
- Add minced meat (if using meat) and brown.
- Add tomatoes bring to boil on a medium - low. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, wash Bulgur with lukewarm water, drain.
- Add to the sauce. cover simmer on a very low heat for 20 minutes. check after 10 minutes and add water if needed.
- Serve hot with salad, and pickles.