Yes folks what you read is true! And you can add cheese to make it cheesy as well. This healthy and delicious pizza is a great surprise for yours kids comprise of fruits in the form of watermelon pizza. Remember, this recipe is a living example that in the world of cooking sky is your limit!
1. Slice watermelon in half.
2. Slice a large circle, about one inch thick, from the top of one half - this will form your pizza base.
3. Prepare the fruit by cutting into bite-size chunks.
4. Decorate the watermelon with the fruit and sprinkle coconut flakes or Feta cheese on top.
5. Cut into slices and serve.
You can replace the topping fruit with any kind of your favorite. Choice is yours!