How about to add an oriental touch to your dining table?! Check out this tasty and easy rice and lentil recipe that you will absolutely love it.
1. Place the olive oil into the bottom of the crock pot.
2. Turn the pot onto the highest setting and add the onions.
3. Allow the onions warm in the oil for 10-15 minutes.
4. Add the remaining ingredients, including water. (If cooking the dish all day, reduce heat to low, otherwise leave on high setting).
6. Stir the dish while in the crock- If it is dry, add a little water- If it's soup-like, remove lid for a little while, or turn heat to high setting.
7. Serve hot with plain yoghurt and green salad.
If you are a vegetarian do not use chicken broth.