Rice Kufta is a tender, juicy meat with rice fingers cooked with potato in a garlic tomato sauce.
- Meat fingers:
- The sauce:
Step by Step method
- Wash rice, drain well, and grind.
- Finely chop Onion, and Parsley. Add into rice and mix well.
- Add meat , cumin, salt and pepper.
- Mix by hand and then finely mince by meat grinder.
- Grease your hands with oil or water and roll the meat fingers.
- Deep fry the fingers. Drain.
- Saute garlic with clarified butter until golden.
- Add tomato juice and bring to a boil.
- Add meat fingerss and potatoes into the sauce.
- simmer for 30 to 40 minutes until potato is tender and the sauce is thick. Watch every while and add some water if needed.
- Bon appetit!