As a result of its very strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant nutrient composition, we would definitely expect to see a food like asparagus showing up as a risk reducer for certain cancers. Check out this interesting healthy recipe that you will absolutely love it.
1. Cut the chicken into small pieces.
2. Combine the honey and soy sauce in a bowl and add the chicken.
3. Mix everything together well, then put it in the refrigerator.
4. Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
5. Cut the asparagus and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
6. Remove the asparagus from the pan.
7. Remove the chicken pieces from the marinade and fry it for about 5 minutes.
8. Add the garlic, green onion and marinade.
9. Cook for about 3 minutes.
10. Remove from the heat and stir in sesame oil.
11. Serve with rice, and add sesame, if desired.