One of the simplest and tastiest ways to enjoy chicken and without adding any extra fat, oil or butter. When the smell of roasted chicken fills the house, you know you’re in for a good meal.
Saturated Fat (g)
Trans Fat (g)
Total Fat (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (RAE)
Vitamin C (mg)
Vitamin D (μg)
Vitamin E (mg)
Riboflavin (B2) (mg)
Vitamin B6 (mg)
Vitamin B12 (mg)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Step by Step method
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- When cut onions and potatoes in similar size.
- Add the potatoes and onions to a baking pan, typically 15-inch x 10-inch x 2-inch.
- Add all the spices to taste and mix well.
- Add all the spices to the chicken pieces and mix well.
- Put the chicken pieces on top of the potatoes and onions.
- At one corner of the pan, add the water slowly so that you don’t disturb the spices on the chicken or the vegetables.
- Bake in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and baste the chicken with the juices in the pan.
- Return the chicken to the oven and roast for another 10 minutes.
- Remove the pan and let the chicken sit for 5 minutes.
- You can remove the chicken and cut each piece in two.
- Your chicken and potatoes are ready to serve!