Fish with tahini is easy and perfect for the seafood lover! You can use any type of fish for this dish. Tilapia does very well and is readily available at most markets. This recipe is a local favorite in many Middle Eastern regions.
1. Drizzle olive oil and salt on fish and bake in baking pan at 350 F (162 C) for about 12-14 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
2. Remove from oven and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, combine tahini, olive oil and water. Mix until a sauce forms, adding more water and lemon juice as needed.
4. Spread sauce over fish and cover with onion slices.
5. Bake for 25 minutes at 325 F (162 C).
6. Serve immediately or place in refrigerator and serve cold.
7. Serve fish with tahini with white rice and lemon wedges. If desired.