One of the most common types of bread that you can usually buy from popular neighborhoods. a flufy inside bread that is perfectly used for sandwitches.
Step by Step method
- Dissolve yeast in warm water in a large bowl.
- Add olive oil.
- Gradually blend in 400 g of flour mixed with salt and honey.
- Knead until the dough is smooth.
- Add flour until the dough doesn´t stick to the bowl.
- Cover the dough with cloth and put in warm (not hot) place. Until the size is doubled (After 40 minutes).
- Preheat the oven to 220 °C.
- Knead the dough firmly on a floured surface for a couple of minutes.
- Make a 5 cm thick roll and cut in half.
- Make two rings and put on a baking tray.
- Glaze them with beaten egg and sprinkle sesame seeds on the top.
- In the middle of the oven; bake for 10 minutes.
- Lower the temperature to 160 °C (if you have an electrical oven you have to let the hot air out to get the temperature down) for another 15-20 minutes until golden brown.