The meat of the chicken is a type of poultry meat. Because of its relatively low cost, chicken is one of the most used meats in the world. Nearly all parts of the bird can be used for food, and the meat can be cooked in many different ways. Check out this Middle Eastern way of cooking chicken with yoghurt that you will absolutely love it.
1. Divide chicken into pieces.
2. Fry chicken pieces until golden brown.
3. Preheat oven to 176 C.
4. Season with salt and pepper and place in a baking pan.
5. Mix yoghurt with egg white and cornstarch until smooth.
6. Pour over chicken pieces.
7. Cover and bake at 176 C for 30 minutes.
8. Sprinkle with mint leaves and serve with white rice, if desired.