For all seafood lovers here is an oriental tasty recipe that you must try. Fish fillet cooked with celery, onion, tomato, orange, and much more to discover! Check out this interesting recipe that you will absolutely love it.
1. Spray a glass baking dish with a bit of non-stick cooking spray, or rub lightly with Olive Oil.
2. Wash the fish well.
3. Slice the fish into medium size slices. Not too thick or thin, up to you.
4. Lay the fish slices in baking dish.
5. Sprinkle generously with cumin, salt, pepper, old bay spice and add a bit of garlic, keep the rest for top later. Squeeze the juice of lemon over this.
6. Take remaining garlic, jalapeno, celery leaves and cilantro, add a half teaspoon of cumin and pound into a paste (using a mortar pestle or even a quick spin in food processor), does not have to be totally paste, but put together and blend well, spread this over fish. (You can squeeze lemon juice into this to make easier to blend).
7. Add all chopped vegetables, peppers, onions.
8. Squeeze the juice of orange into baking dish, top with pats of butter. You may add a bit more seasoning to top if you like.
9. Cover with foil and bake in oven at 350 degrees for approximately 45 minutes.
10. Towards end of baking, you may uncover if you want to lessen juices or to brown, but just as good with juices, great over brown fish rice with onion.