Shakeryah is a yogurt-based soup that is healthy and easy to make. A very popular dish in the Mediterranean cuisine. Check out this oriental interesting recipe of shakeryah with broad beans that you will absolutely love it.
1. Boil Lamb cubes and baby onion in two separate saucepans until they are cooked.
2. Meanwhile, combine low fat yogurt, tahini, cornflour, and egg white in a separate saucepan, and place over a medium heat, with constant stirring until it boils. Remove and set aside.
3. Warm olive oil in a small pan-fry, and sauté garlic until fragrant, then add mint and coriander and stir for a seconds. Pour chicken stock over the yogurt mix and stir.
4. Drain the cooked beef and baby onion and pour them over the yogurt mix.
5. Place cooked broad beans on the bottom of a serving bowl, pour over the hot yogurt and meat mixture, garnish with sumac, and serve with white rice, if desired.