If you want to smile and feel warm inside, then you have to try this syrian cooked yogurt with lamb shanks "Stew".
Saturated Fat (g)
Trans Fat (g)
Total Fat (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (RAE)
Vitamin C (mg)
Vitamin D (μg)
Vitamin E (mg)
Riboflavin (B2) (mg)
Vitamin B6 (mg)
Vitamin B12 (mg)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Step by Step method
- in a saucepan, add the meat to a boiling water.
- Get rid of Impurities when appear on top.
- Add Bouquet Garni, salt, Condiment and cook for 60 minutes.
- Meanwhile whisk yogurt, scratch, egg. set aside.
- Heat the margarine in a sauce pan over meduim heat.
- Add onion and fry untill it become golden.
- Add the yogurt and whisk continuously. bring to a boil.
- Add Chicken bouillon, lamb, and cook for 15 minutes (whisk continuously).
- serve with white rice.
Tips & variations
Add some of the lamb broth or water if needed (if the yogurt was too thick).
Garnish with roasted nuts
You can add 1 teaspoon of dried mint or Safflower for flavor