A delicious pink drink that is probably enjoyed around the Middle East region. Onionin invites you today to try out one of the tastiest beverages of the middle east cuisine that you will absolutely love it. The quality of the rose water will have a big impact with the taste and the result.
1. Put sugar and water into a pan and stir over medium heat until dissolved.
2. Bring to a boil and add lemon juice.
3. Boil without stirring, for 10 minutes, skimming when necessary.
4. Add coloring to syrup to achieve a deep pink, it will be lighter when diluted later.
5. Add rosewater and boil 3 minutes longer. Remove from heat, cool, bottle and seal.
6. To serve, put 2-3 teaspoons syrup or to taste, in a glass, then fill with iced water.