The Oriental cuisine has a special charm to make dining an endless wonderful experience. Check out this amazing Lebanese recipe of stuffed Eggplant with meat that you will absolutely love it.
1. Clean eggplant and trim stems, about half an inch (Do no remove hulls).
2. Partially peel, leaving lengthwise strips of alternating peel and flesh.
3. Fry eggplant until soft in hot samneh.
4. Drain into shallow baking pan or pyrex baking dish.
5. Fry chopped onions in samneh until yellow, add meat, pine nuts, salt and pepper and fry until meat is well done.
6. Slit each eggplant lengthwise to form a pocket, gently press several spoonfuls of stuffing into the slits.
7. Cover with tomato juice or tomato paste, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
8. Simmer on top of stove 15 minutes and then bake 15 minutes in preheated oven to brown the tops.
Its recommended to serve this dish hot with vermicelli and fresh salad.