A simple and easy way to enjoy grilled shrimps marinated with fish seasoning spices and extra virgin olive oil.
Step by Step method
- In a bowl mix fish seasoning with extra virgin olive oil.
- Add shrimp and mix well until every shrimp is nicely coated.
- Cover and place in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Place 5 shrimp on each skewer and place on the grill.
- Once you have placed the skewers on the grill, brush the shrimp with the remainder of the marinade.
- Cook shrimps for a couple of minutes, then flip over and continue to cook for a few more minutes until completely cooked.
- Serve with rice, vegetables or any other side dish.