Oysters are a prominent part of many Gulf Coast holiday meals, and they play a big role in many Arabian gulf dishes. In this version, we want you to try out this amazing tasty smoked oyster tarts that will melt your heart away!
1. Roll out the dough thinly on a lightly floured surface, and cut into rounds using a 6 cm cutter. line 12 greased mini tartlet tins with the dough rounds and pick all over with a fork.
2. Bake the pastry cases "Blind" in a preheated oven 220 C, for 10 minutes. remove from the oven and reduce the temperature to 190 C.
3. Divide the oyster and parsley between the pastry cases.
4. Mix together the egg and cream, season to taste with cayenne pepper. Pour the mixture into the pastry cases.
5. Bake the tarts for a further 150 - 20 minutes, or until the filling is set and golden brown.