If you are a fruit lover, this recipe is all what you looking for. This fruit dip is a great change from the boring fruit dipping sauce recipes with only three simple ingredients and rich flavor.
1. Mix sour cream, brown sugar and vanilla extract together.
2. Let stand in refrigerator for flavors to combine (at least an hour or two or even better overnight).
3. Cut fruit such as apples, bananas, grapes, melon, oranges, peaches, pears, strawberries or watermelon into pieces, chunks, wedges as desired.
4. Dip apples and bananas in lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
5. Place prepared fruit around the edge of a serving dish or tray.
6. Place dip in a pretty dish in the center of the tray.