Spaghetti shot is a quirky way to serve a delicious concoction of gin, red wine and cointreau. Also, the sweet after the taste of red wine cooked grapes linger long after you down the shot! you really need to try this tasty fusion.
- Heat 500 ml of orange juice with 5 gm of agar as the mix is boiled.
- Then add 90 ml of gin in it.
- Mix it properly and fill in spaghetti mold and leave it for 5 minutes in cold water.
- After that release it by the help of air pressure through a syringe then fill it in to a shot glass.
- Pour 15 ml of red wine reduction and 15 ml of cointreau.
- Serve with grapes cooked in red wine over the top.
Cointreau: A clear brandy based liqueur and type of triple sec flavored from the peel of sour and sweet oranges.
Agar: A gelatinous substance obtained from various kinds of red seaweed and used in biological culture media and as a thickener in foods.